- Always prove and respect national or local laws before or during any detection.
- Respect any private property and enter it only after permission of the owner or from the village.
- Take care of recorking all holes and of leaving no damage.
- Dig out and throw to the garbage can all waste and found refuse.
- Appreciate and protect our inheritance of natural resources, and of fauna and of flora.
- Act as a good ambassador of all prospecters.
- never destroy historical or archaeological treasures.
- Declare any object systematically to the City council having an archaeological or historical interest.
- never canvass on or around archaeological sites and ancient monuments.
- Always behave with courtesy and respect for others.
SWISS LAWS AND REGULATIONS (PDF)
Rappel et liste des Services Archéologiques Suisse.