SAFETY CANNOT BE COMPROMISED, WHETHER INDOORS OR OUTDOORS!
The world's first waterproof handheld scanner with which you cannot miss an object!
The new series of Nokta | Makro Security metal detectors takes security to a whole new level by offering advanced detection technologies and the highest level of reliability. The properties of the NMS20 correspond to both the NIJ standard 0602.02 and the new NIJ design standard 0602.03.
Robust and waterproof construction
With its comfortable handle that does not reach into the detection area and the rounded design, it can be easily moved over the area to be examined without getting caught on clothing. In addition, the NMS20 is completely waterproof and can therefore be completely submerged in the water. This has the advantage that, for. B. can be further scanned at open-air events in the rain. You can also easily clean the handheld scanner and rinse it under the tap.
The NMS20 is designed to search for all types of metals such as iron and various precious metals. The sensitivity or search depth can be set in 3 different levels. At the lowest level, the sensitivity to small objects is minimized. If you set the hand-held scanner to the highest level, you have the maximum depth for larger objects and at the same time the maximum sensitivity for small objects.
The NMS20 can report metal objects in 3 different ways: with LEDs, sound and vibration. The LEDs are always on and can be set in combination with sound and / or vibration. With the 3 LED bars you can see the size of the detected metal object.
- 1. Bar green means: Small object
- 1st bar green and 2nd bar yellow means: Medium-sized object
- 1st bar green, 2nd bar yellow and 3rd bar red means: Large object
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd red bars mean: very large object
Elimination of reinforced concrete signals in the floor
If you want to scan closer to the floor when scanning for reinforced concrete and the scanner reacts to the material of the floor, you can hide the floor metal at the push of a button so that the scanning can be continued on the lower legs.
Batteries and charging station
The NMS20 is supplied with rechargeable batteries that last up to 40 hours when fully charged. If the battery indicator lights up red because the batteries are almost empty, you can simply charge them on the supplied charging station without having to remove the batteries. If you want to set up several charging stations side by side and you want it to look neat, you can attach them to each other with the connecting pins provided. And with the charging adapter with universal plugs, you can charge the hand-held scanner anywhere in the world. As a last resort, you can always use normal AA batteries in the event of a power failure.
Automatic standby mode and shutdown
If you do not use the hand-held scanner for a while, you can lay it flat with the buttons facing up and it will automatically switch to standby mode after 180 seconds. If the hand-held scanner has been in standby mode for 35 minutes, it switches off automatically. This reduces power consumption and protects the batteries.
This metal detector is suitable for various security purposes, such as for example:
airports - schools - shopping malls - police stations - concert halls - football stadiums - judicial facilities - government buildings - military sites - traffic terminals - business centers - events - demonstrations, etc.
Also suitable for the wood industry.
Its maximum sensitivity to small objects makes it an ideal device for detecting small and large nails in wood. Since it is a non-motion handheld scanner, you can locate the nails very precisely. This prevents expensive saws and routers from being damaged in the wood industry.
- Suitable for inspecting people, but also for the wood industry to detect nails in wood.
- Highest sensitivity even for small parts.
- Fully waterproof (IP67) and protected against the ingress of dust.
- Operating frequency: 13 kHz
- Metal detector power supply: 2 x AA Ni-MH 2700 mAh rechargeable batteries
- AC / DC charging adapter: 100-240 Vac 50-60 Hz 0.5 A
- Automatic standby mode and shutdown.
- Battery indicator: Yes
- Battery life: 40+ hours
- Detection signals: LED, acoustic alarm, vibration
- Frequency changer: Yes, 5 different frequencies
- Sensitivity: 3 levels
- Temporary differentiation of objects
- Working temperature metal detector: -40 ° C - 70 ° C
- Operating temperature of the charging station: 0 ° C - 70 ° C
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C to 85 ° C
- Dimensions NMS20: 44.5 x 8 x 5 cm
- Charging station: 8.5 x 18 x 13 cm
- Weight NMS20: 605 g
- Charging station: 625 g
Scope of delivery:
- Nokta | Macro NMS20 hand scanner
- Belt holster
- Wrist strap
- Calibration test object
- 2 rechargeable AA batteries
- Charging station
- Adapter for charging
- Universal charging adapter plug
- USB charging cable
- NMS20 / 30 connecting pins of the charging station (3 pieces)