The Fisher F44 metal detector
The F44 shows impressive performance and enormous flexibility - everything leased in the new rainproof design! At first glance, the new waterproof 29cm search coil stands out positively. The new spool design is an eye-catcher and scores with excellent performance values in search depth and separation while at the same time saving weight. No more search terminations in the event of sudden rain and snowfall - that pleases!
Fisher has also given the F44 elegant, subtle red display lighting that can be switched in 5 brightness levels. This makes searches at night and at dusk a pleasure. If you want to search without headphones, you can adjust the volume of the speaker. Recovering the finds is made easy by the accurate point location function with the connected depth display. The distance to the find can be assessed very well by the dynamic sound reproduction already at the first detection.
3 pre-programmed disk programs are available. Furthermore, the F44 offers a stable all metal mode and a storable disk user program. The ground balance is now simply carried out automatically by pressing the GG button. When searching, the F44 lies perfectly balanced in the swivel arm.
The pleasantly large display with its many functions looks appealingly clear and is easy to read at any time. Soil mineralization and detection depth can be read at a glance. The arrows are used to check the ground balance. The two-digit ID guide value is in the center of the field of vision. The Notch Filter is intuitive and easy to use via MENU. All conductance spectra can be displayed or hidden individually from FE to 9.
The F44 remains a "Turn On and Go" detector despite the many possibilities that its user has to offer. It offers the ambitious beginner an easy-to-use detector with which he can "grow" and the experienced seeker possibilities that we would otherwise not find in this price range.
- New weatherproof design!
- Digital high-resolution info display in the new slim design
- 9-segment master value spectrum for fast object detection
- 2-digit master value display with representation of located objects in the range 0-99
- Adjustable tone distinction (V-break)
- 7.69 kHz working frequency
- Static point location! (the best operating mode for fast and precise point location)
- Pinpointing button for exact pinpointing in the middle of the coil makes it easier to find
- either automatic ground leveling or manual floor leveling
- Ultra light weight, only approx.1.15 kg
- new waterproof, concentric 29cm high-performance triangle search coil
- Fast reaction time
- Volume control
- suitable for all types of soil (also beach search)
- Discrimination function with filtering out unwanted metal types such as scrap iron
- Search programs for relics, coin and jewelry searches
- All metal fashion
- Detailed depth display (calibrated on coins)
- Display lighting red, brightness adjustable
- Battery status display in 7 levels
- Notch filter (notch function) for filtering out unwanted non-ferrous metals
- 6.35mm jack headphone jack
- Ergonomic S-boom, 3 pieces. Suitable for all body sizes
- Battery supply 2 x AA
Scope of delivery:
- Fisher F44
- operating instructions
- 2 x AA batteries
- 2 years warranty
- and 3 additional years manufacturer warranty