Fisher FPID 2100 Ferro Magnetic Locator
The Fisher FPID 2100 features a patented (TID) ™ Target Identification System designed to save you time from digging unnecessary holes, especially in hard or frozen ground.
This unit can effectively locate valves,large valve caps and borders up to 9 feet deep, survey markers up to 8ft deep, and PK nails up to 14” deep. It provides performance so controlled it can distinguish between a manhole cover and a closed iron valve.
- Unbeatable performance locating targets near a fence line
- Pinpoints to 1” of center for Valves and Curb boxes
- Excellent for finding buried ferrous objects including PK nails, iron pipes, valve covers, masonry nails and old hidden culverts
- Strong ABS plastic housing. Unique top end design protects switches while the operator is still able to sue the controls when wearing thick gloves
- Pulsating tone/low battery indication and quick, easy battery replacement
(Top view image of FPID 2100, as in catalog)
IN SETTING 1: THE DETECTOR PERFORMS AS A BASIC MAGNETIC LOCATOR
Signal from ferrous metal objects including horizontal will be indicated with AUDIO TONE and RED LED. NOTE: No Green LED will show in Setting 1.
IN SETTING 2: PATENTED (TID) TARGET IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM. WE RECOMMEND USING (TID) FUNCTION AT ALL TIMES.
This feature will save you time digging unnecessary holes in the ground.
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 140°F (-25 to 60°C)
- Power Supply: 1 – 9V Battery
- Weight: 2lbs (.9kg)
- Dimensions: Overall length 34” (86.36cm)
- Submersible in water up to the handle grip 30” (76.2cm)