Minelab GPX 5000 gold and depth detector
together with the standard 11 "search coil, and the 15 x 12" monoloop search coil
100% original Minelab product - no fake / no replica product!
With certificate of authenticity and authenticity control documents
The GPX 5000 is a Minelab development in the field of "gold and depth detectors!" He works with DVT (Dual Voltage) technology, which allows him to reach incredible depths of penetration, even on the smallest objects.
It is digitally adjustable and controllable. Two different currents, the dual voltage technology, help the GPX 5000 achieve unbelievable, previously barely reached penetration depths. The strongest performance is achieved on gold or natural gold. It has very high penetration depths in heavily mineralized or salty soils, but the GPX 5000 is also ideally suited for central European conditions to locate objects made of bronze, gold or silver extremely deep.
- No. 1 in all tests and conditions for gold prospecting worldwide!
- 8 detectors in one device!
- Everyone can easily use it and search and find it!
The GPX 5000 gold nugget detector works with automatic and manual frequency search for optimal performance. It can be optimally adjusted through fine tuning. It has an all-metal and discrimination mode, as well as a special ground adaptation for simple and difficult ground conditions.
Another revolutionary innovation is the switch to two different coil patterns, from Double D to a monoloop coil. The GPX5000 can easily be adjusted in its search characteristics by switching the coil pattern.
In a depth comparison, the Minelab GPX 5000 shows at least 3 times as much penetration depth on gold nuggets and other metals as a VLF detector! In heavily mineralized soils, the GPX is far superior to any VLF gold detector!
The GPX 5000 has an all-metal and a discrimination mode, special ground adaptation for heavily mineralized soils and a noise suppression function. The GPX5000 is also well suited for salty soils.
New features of the GPX 5000:
- New DVT, MPS and SETA technology with LCD function display
- Preset search modes (Patch, General, Deep, Enhanced etc.)
- Stronger gain function for ultimate search depth
- Ground adjustment modes with 6 search modes
- New lithium-ion battery system
- Display lighting for night searches
- New modes and timings
- Fine gold mode
- Salt / gold mode
- Coin / Relic mode
Scope of delivery:
- GPX 5000 metal detector
- 11 "inch DD search coil with coil protection
- 15 x 12 "monoloop search coil with coil protection
- Koss UR30 headphones
- Battery set
- Operating instructions and 2 year warranty
The operating instructions are available in the following languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic and ndebele.