- Expands the pan’s floor size by 33%, as compared to conventional 14" gold pans.
- Maintains the long panning surface and optimum angle necessary for effective panning.
- Patent-pending design.
- Allows gold to be driven down more efficiently to the large floor space.
- Larger pan volume allows more material to be processed per pan.
- Includes Garrett’s renowned riffles for trapping gold.
Garrett’s world famous Gravity Trap gold pan series has led the industry for 30 years. Garrett’s gold pans feature a 90° riffled design that ensures safe, sure, rapid gold recovery in wet or dry conditions. All Garrett pans are lightweight, green for enhanced gold nugget visibility, and virtually indestructible. Tested and proven worldwide by Charles Garrett (left), Roy Lagal and tens of thousands of prospectors, Garrett’s gold pans are a must for every recreational and electronic gold seeker.