The Fisher F22 metal detector
The F22 is currently one of the most successful entry-level detectors in the world! F22 - the improved successor to the F2 comes completely redesigned in a weatherproof or rainproof design! This extremely practical design alone inspires many seekers. No more search aborts in the event of sudden rain and snow!
The completely redesigned, waterproof, concentric 23.5cm high-performance triangle search coil saves weight and improves search performance in all areas. The narrow shape facilitates the separation on sites with heavy metal loads, while the drop shape increases the search depth. The display looks very tidy and clear. Indeed, the F22 is intuitive to use. If you don't want to search with headphones, you can now regulate the integrated loudspeaker in 10 levels.
We also like the easy-to-use Notch Filter System, which can be especially useful for beach and park seekers to dig out unnecessary, recurring scrap parts. Pre-programmed disk programs are available: Jewelry, Coin (coins), Artifact (antiquities) and Custom (user program).
For the "all-round search", the Artifakt program, which can be used to search for everything, is particularly popular, including, of course, for militaria. In this program, all metals are detected with a practical 3-tone distinction and identified using the wonderfully large 2-digit conductivity display and the 9-segment spectrum. The finest metal distinction!
- New weatherproof design!
- Digital high-resolution info display in the new slim design
- 9-segment master value spectrum for fast object detection
- 2-digit master value display with representation of located objects in the range 0-99
- Static point location! (the best operating mode for fast pinpointing)
- 7.69 kHz working frequency
- Pinpointing button for exact pinpointing in the middle of the coil makes it easier to find
- Ultra light weight, only about 1.1 kg
- new waterproof, concentric 23.5cm high-performance triangle search coil
- Fast reaction time
- Volume control
- suitable for all types of soil (also beach search)
- easy handling
- Discrimination function with filtering out unwanted metal types such as scrap iron
- Search programs for relics, coin and jewelry searches
- Depth display (calibrated on coins)
- Battery status indicator
- Notch filter (notch function) for filtering out unwanted non-ferrous metals
- 6.35mm jack headphone jack
- Ergonomic S-boom, 3 pieces. Suitable for all body sizes
- Battery supply 2 xAA
Scope of delivery:
- Fisher F22 with 3 pieces
- Français instruction manual print version
- 2 x AA batteries
- 2 year warranty
- and 3 additional years manufacturer warranty